• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wish Me Luck!

New posts
I just copied your post and sent it to Will- wow. I am so relieved Jesse is OK-

Jesse has an awesome mom- I bet he knows that though--;-):wub:
 
Thank God Jesse is alright. Perhaps this will slow him down, a wreck will usually do it! Teenagers think nothing will happen to them and sometimes it takes something happening to them to open their eyes.

I'm so proud you did not pick up a cancer stick! Yay, for you. I have been thinking about you and wondered how it was going. Keep it up!
 
Glad to hear your son is ok, and that you were able to resist.
 
Oh my gosh, Darlene! I am so glad Jesse's ok. I have had no doubt that you were going to succeed with the no smokee. I knew it in your first post. :wub::wave:
 
Do tell. :cool:

You know I'm pulling for you to quit. And, you also know that you gotta wanna...

I know, my goal is to look like my avatars by the end of the summer. A certain wonderful doctor is gonna help me out with some Chantix. ;-)
 
Darlene, I almost cried when I read this! I am so glad Jesse was not hurt and that no one else was hurt! Expensive lesson for him!

Keep up your strength! I know you are determined and that is 99% of quitting smoking! Congratulations for passing this test; you will be fine!!
 
.
OK - my keyboard is sufficiently wet.
I too am copying and pasting this to my daughter.
One down for the school of hard knocks for Jesse. And a big congrats to you KDW!


.
 
Darlene,

This literally made me weak in the knees when I read this. I'm sorry about his car. However, I am so happy he was able to walk away unscathed, except maybe his idea about his invincibility and his car. I know you all were scared to death! Rightfully so.

I am so proud of you for not smoking. If there was ever a test, you've passed it with flying colors. May the rest of your hurdles be small.

Give that boy a hug for me and tell him I am glad he's ok!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top