• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
:clap_1: :clap_1:Yay Laner!

Au/Al game tomorrow.
Next weekend...da bears :rolling:

What basketball? Da Bears? Are they in the playoffs! Please tell me no.
 
whiteyfunn said:
What basketball? Da Bears? Are they in the playoffs! Please tell me no.
Yeah...basketball. At 2 my time.
Unfortunately Da Bears are in the playoffs. They play whoever wins the Tampa game...hopefully Tampa Bay so Caddy can run all over them.
 
BTW...this may be #1 hijack of a thread. And 2 involved were our beloved Kurt and Smiley J. Just to be noted by all. :rolling:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Yeah...basketball. At 2 my time.
Unfortunately Da Bears are in the playoffs. They play whoever wins the Tampa game...hopefully Tampa Bay so Caddy can run all over them.

Yeah go Bucks, Seahawks, Colts, and Giants. Maybe I can listen to it on the way. I guess bball can really get started now that all the bowls are over.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Well, I turn my head for two minutes, and it appears that I missed the avatar of a lifetime. Competition? :idontno:

Guess you'll never know....
 
Smiling JOe said:
Well, I turn my head for two minutes, and it appears that I missed the avatar of a lifetime. Competition? :idontno:
NOOOO! You don't want to see it! I'm in my unmentionals as well. LANER!
 
kurt said:
UF v. UGA tomorrow at noon. :banging:
tomorrow may be an early beer drinking day.
 
Kimmifunn said:
BTW...this may be #1 hijack of a thread. And 2 involved were our beloved Kurt and Smiley J. Just to be noted by all. :rolling:

Girl, long ago, I gave up on the posts being required to reflect the thread title. I mean it is not like it could be useful for anyone wanting to search previous posts to gain valuable information about the thread topic. Now, KurtiFunn, he is another story, and he occassionally cracks the whip on me, too, for straying off topic.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top