• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
kurt said:
:floor: Looks like some serious munchies.
make her change that! i'm so mad. i'm so mad!!!
that didn't even make ofoto!!!!
 
whiteyfunn said:
whoa. I'm changing. don't pull a gussifunn.
oh girl. we were close...
 
Kimmifunn said:
make her change that! i'm so mad. i'm so mad!!!
that didn't even make ofoto!!!!

:idontno: I don't make anybody do anything. But I like the new one better.

Does smoke come out of Gus' ears sometimes?
 
kurt said:
:idontno: I don't make anybody do anything. But I like the new one better.

Does smoke come out of Gus' ears sometimes?

No. I can't stop laughing the story is that good. Parrothead tells it the best. It involves "nanoseconds".
 
kurt said:
:idontno: I don't make anybody do anything. But I like the new one better.

Does smoke come out of Gus' ears sometimes?
I know... I know. I like the new one better too. I had been crying in the munchie picture because the Debbysaurus Rex yelled at me. :( Gussifunn gets mad when he thinks I have his AMEX. He thinks I can memorize the numbers. Its actually pretty entertaining. :clap_1:
 
kurt said:
You are advertising Smiling Joe's competition. :roll:
Can you crop it out? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top