• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
tomorrow may be an early beer drinking day.

Tonight might be a beer night. Nothing better than a beer and Peter Gabriel. :rolling: :rolling:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Girl, long ago, I gave up on the posts being required to reflect the thread title. I mean it is not like it could be useful for anyone wanting to search previous posts to gain valuable information about the thread topic. Now, KurtiFunn, he is another story, and he occassionally cracks the whip on me, too, for straying off topic.

Not in the lounge. oops - game in Athens at noon, 11 here.

Gators are 13-0 :clap_1:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Girl, long ago, I gave up on the posts being required to reflect the thread title. I mean it is not like it could be useful for anyone wanting to search previous posts to gain valuable information about the thread topic. Now, KurtiFunn, he is another story, and he occassionally cracks the whip on me, too, for straying off topic.
Yeah...I have to agree with you there. Kurttifunn's just up for a little late night posting and is just letting it rip. He has a wild side...and we saw it. He took the nerd glasses off and took out the pocket protector. He managed to put the laptop down for a minute and cut loose!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Girl, long ago, I gave up on the posts being required to reflect the thread title. I mean it is not like it could be useful for anyone wanting to search previous posts to gain valuable information about the thread topic. Now, KurtiFunn, he is another story, and he occassionally cracks the whip on me, too, for straying off topic.

And what is 'ole kurtifunn doing right now. Tangifunn!
 
is this movie going to make me cry? remember the titans? racial/sports movies always get me.
 
Kimmifunn said:
is this movie going to make me cry? remember the titans? racial/sports movies always get me.

Yeah. You know Denzel will bring out the water works.
 
560-5959.jpg
 
kurt said:
OMG that is sooo you! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I love the rollifunn smillifunn lately.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top