• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Time to TWhOPEAT!!!
Saints vs Patriots tonight!!!
:clap_1::dothewave::wave:

Hard to really smack talk after the season you guys just had but..... I will try. Do you really believe they will repeat? Or will Da Bears put them back in their place. Their place? I mean last place! Ha! Da Bears! I would say when they play da Bears this year the score will be 200-2. And the Bears will only start 3 guys. Dent, Payton, and Ditka. The only reason the Saints even score 2 is da Bears will be feeling bad for the Saints.

Attachments

• DaBears.jpg
    DaBears.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 46

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Hard to really smack talk after the season you guys just had but..... I will try. Do you really believe they will repeat? Or will Da Bears put them back in their place. Their place? I mean last place! Ha! Da Bears! I would say when they play da Bears this year the score will be 200-2. And the Bears will only start 3 guys. Dent, Payton, and Ditka. The only reason the Saints even score 2 is da Bears will be feeling bad for the Saints.

Welcome back to reality, Bobby. Fact is, da Bears have an opportunity to get a leg up in the black and blue thanks to your defending universe champs. Gonna be a great year!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
It was a great night to be with the Who Dat Nation, we had an absolute blast.