• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sowal|architect

Beach Comber
Mar 12, 2008
looking for inexpensive, small house, prefer ON WATER - Bay, or lake, i'm an avid fly-fisherman. Working in Rosemary Beach, the closer to Rosemary the better. Within 30 minute drive or shorter preferred. Anywhere on 30-A is fine, or northward towards Point Washington, North Shore of bay, etc. Please respond ASAP, need to be available at end of May through the beginning of August.

-Allen
email: harri36@auburn.edu
phone: 205.427.8488

Last edited:

sowal|architect

Beach Comber
Mar 12, 2008
I will be down on 30-A tomorrow (saturday, March 15) for the day only, and if anyone has any property that is affordable ($700/month or less) that they'd like to show me, please contact me by phone: 205.427.8488.

looking for inexpensive, small house, prefer ON WATER - Bay, or lake, i'm an avid fly-fisherman. Working in Rosemary Beach, the closer to Rosemary the better. Within 30 minute drive or shorter preferred. Anywhere on 30-A is fine, or northward towards Point Washington, North Shore of bay, etc. Please respond ASAP, need to be available at end of May through the beginning of August.

-Allen
email: harri36@auburn.edu
phone: 205.427.8488

sowal|architect

Beach Comber
Mar 12, 2008
In Telluride Colorado this week with family. Please call if you know of any rentals, or would like to rent your place to a responsible young professional who doesn't party, but likes to read books and go fishing. 205.427.8488.
thanks!
Allen