• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Yes! I really miss Collaborations.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:funn:Are you sure that you didn't sell money presses, rather than clothes presses?

Shelly sold clothes presses? :dunno::love:
I knew I liked Shelly. :lol:

horace albumin

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2007
I heard Zohouri is letting all the banks have the Florida properties since the values tanked statewide and moved to Galveston to semi-retire

I agree with Palm Beach, this is a tough spot for the bank. As to whether this is an absolute auction I would think so. This is a foreclosure sale, not a marketing strategy. The bank has a judgment against the LLC and the individual. It's a bad deal for the bank but worse for Zohouri. It will be very interesting to see what the market value is for this piece. Push is coming to shove.

FraudVicTim

Beach Crab
Jul 31, 2007
Trust me from experience, don't lay a finger on anything that Zohouri or any of his companies have ever touched. His entire umbrella of companies (Integrus, Zohouri, TREC, ReMax Atlanta) are being investigated for mortgage fraud and RICO. His developments were so overvalued, there's no way any lenders are going to recoup their money.