• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Hi all, we will be up March 17-24 doing some work on our Seacrest house, which means reconfiguring a couple of rooms. We are looking to sell two metal white twin-over-full bunk beds and a small denim sofa that folds out into a full-sized sleeper (more suitable probably for children under 10).

The bunks have a few marks on them but are in good condition. Bottom fulll-size futon mattress included (twin mattress and bedding are not included). There are two of them. We'll sell them for $50 each to anyone willing to take them apart and take them away.

The small sofa is comfortable and in decent condition. $35. It's probably about 65" wide.

PM me if you have any interest. We need to move them out during the week of March 17-24. Thanks! :D

BunkRoom.jpg

TowerRoom4.jpg

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Hi George, I am going to send you pics when it is done. Furniture looks great, I am sitting in that comfy chair right now, and the painting is in progress. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: One-thousand percent better. :D

I just about put a pop up trundle up for sale today out of sheer frustration but we managed to get it up to the third floor. :roll: Only some ceiling damage. :shock:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Is anybody interested in the small coffee table you can see in the pic with the blue sofa? We seem to have one too many coffee tables. It's in very nice shape and needs a good home. PM me for measurements and such ... we're here until Sunday.