• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
have funn girls! dangit i wish i were there, i heart me some good yard sales and funn peeps!

Last edited:

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Fired Up will be offering up hand-painted pottery pieces in front of our Seaside store at a fraction of their original price! Stop by 27 Quincy Circle and see us while you're at the Seaside Yard sale!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I am sooooooooo bummed I am not there!! I luuuuuuuuv the Seaside Yard Sale! Hope y'all find good stuff!! :wave:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
So what's the shopping report from this morning? Anyone buy any funn things or get any good bargains?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
So what's the shopping report from this morning? Anyone buy any funn things or get any good bargains?

I am back...hot, sweaty and sunburned, but manohman what funn! Worked the REP table with punzy and we had quite the crowd of sowallers hanging out with us! jdarg and aleo were just across from us...facing into the sunn! :eek::cool: jdarg treated punzy and I to a mimosa for all our "hard" work. :D :love:

I bought a 30A Radio t-shirt and a local history book for the CAA table, which was beside us. Missed out on the slot machine that jfunn saw first thing this morning. DANG!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Pictures and Yard Sale coverage in this week's Beach Breeze/ DeFuniak Herald- great article, aleonard. Pick up a Breeze and read all about it! (and see some fun pics of a few funn SoWallers too)

So many nice people stopped by the Herald/Breeze table, and lots of new subscribers should receive their first newspaper tomorrow in their mailbox!:clap:Thanks to current subscribers who stopped by to say "hi" and new readers!

Last edited: