• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

So, what's new with you...

New posts
seeing that whitey won't i will. whitey was at a honky tonk last weekend when to her surprise she saw the man of her dreams. He had hair like Billy Ray and it blew back when he walked :roll: So they started dancing and one thing lead to another and they found themselves at the Waffle House drinking tequila in the parking lot and laughing until the sun came up. On Sunday she went to church with him and met all 8 of his kids. She even knew one of them from a bar she is a regular at. So this week long romance has been nothing but wine and roses and her new "Billy Ray" has popped the question. Will she accept :idontno: only time will tell. He said he need to know before the Talladega race so he can plan their wedding accordingly.


Please let us know when they register for their Chinet! I'll definetely spring for a 24 pak. :biggrin:
 
i just want everyone to know that this seems like true love so no jokes :biggrin:

I hope we get plenty of advance notice if they decide to tie the knot. I'll need time to rinse out my dress daisy dukes and let them line dry! I just love the romance of a NASCAR weekend wedding. :wub:
 
I hope we get plenty of advance notice if they decide to tie the knot. I'll need time to rinse out my dress daisy dukes and let them line dry! I just love the romance of a NASCAR weekend wedding. :wub:

How about a wedding at the track? The best destination wedding I ever hope to be invited to!
 
one thing at a time mermy :nono1: she has to say yes first :banging:

His name isn't Billy Ray. It's Bob Joe Junior ok and I said yes. We are registered at your local liquor store and Wal-Mart. Thanks for all the kind words!!:clap_1:
 
His name isn't Billy Ray. It's Bob Joe Junior ok and I said yes. We are registered at your local liquor store and Wal-Mart. Thanks for all the kind words!!:clap_1:


:wub: Congrats gull! All the best. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top