• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Cute beast. Even let me sctratch his ears :D

Funny story about the beast. Jfunn came to see me at the Villas and brought the cute beast. The green grass was very tasty to him, so he proceeded to graze on it. He ate his fill, then puked it up. Soon the grounds keeper was on jfunn like white on rice, and told her she would have leave with him. Said he couldn't even have his dog on the grounds. I didn't realize doggies weren't welcome everywhere. He is a great doggy, and I am glad I got to meet him.

Funny story about the beast. Jfunn came to see me at the Villas and brought the cute beast. The green grass was very tasty to him, so he proceeded to graze on it. He ate his fill, then puked it up. Soon the grounds keeper was on jfunn like white on rice, and told her she would have leave with him. Said he couldn't even have his dog on the grounds. I didn't realize doggies weren't welcome everywhere. He is a great doggy, and I am glad I got to meet him.

Too bad Jfunn didn't have her bullhorn with her :funn:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

See, Kate wasn't the only one that puked in front of J-funn! She and the beastie must know she can take it!