• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
It only hurts if you are one of the shysters. There are plenty of good people who are Realtors in this area, thankfully.

I agree, and I know of at least 2 good ones. The one selling my house and the one working with the buyer. ;-)

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Please don't generalize, not all realtors make those comments!:nono1:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Very true Franny!!!!
It only hurts if you are one of the shysters. There are plenty of good people who are Realtors in this area, thankfully.

SJoe I agree, there are some very good realtors in this area and some very very bad ones. They are the ones that give us the bad name. I hear stories from my loyal clients of other agents blatently calling and soliciting, telling them they can sell their house(if so why dont they bring a contract), and we have even had another agent tell a client of ours that we do not know what we are doing and why would they list with us!!!!:pissed: Dont worry I have called ECAR on them already...

I believe what comes around, goes around.

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Jan 2, 2006
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Very true Franny!!!!

SJoe I agree, there are some very good realtors in this area and some very very bad ones. They are the ones that give us the bad name. I hear stories from my loyal clients of other agents blatently calling and soliciting, telling them they can sell their house(if so why dont they bring a contract), and we have even had another agent tell a client of ours that we do not know what we are doing and why would they list with us!!!!:pissed: Dont worry I have called ECAR on them already...

I believe what comes around, goes around.

Pirate wench?:blush:

Ritackay

Beach Lover
Oct 25, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a 3BR - 2 Bath condo in the new development of Seagrove Highlands down Somerset Bridge Rd. by the Tom Thumb.
There is one other in the development that is cheaper than mine but I don't think it has a screened in porch.
Mine is on the ground floor and thiers is on the 2nd.
My porch backs up to the forest. It's very cool back there and surprisingly private. The people who are already living in the complex say that they hardly have to use thier AC on this side of the building!!!!
I will sell this one for $518,000.
There will be 2 other buildings going up at a later date but they won't be priced anywhere near this.

I also have a 3 BR - 3 Bath condo at Sides Moreno Point West, beside the Destin bridge. It is 1196 square feet. It's a killer unit with views beyond belief of the sunset over Crab Island. This is a gated development with covered parking.
I haven't done my homework on this to see what the bottom dollar would be but it will be somewhere around $850,000. I've had this one rented for the past year for $3000 per month. It is vacant as we speak.

I also have a unit at the Village of Blue Mountain - furnished - 2 BR-2 Bath that I'll unload for somewhere around $425,000.

423 - 894-0821 Rita

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Pirate wench?:blush:

Who are you calling a Pirate Wench? It's a SoWal wench and yes she is part of the wench committee. But you can only be called a wench by another SoWal wench. :love:

Wench's are todays theme for avatars. We are goofy I know. Wench does not represent me in anyway...:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Who are you calling a Pirate Wench? It's a SoWal wench and yes she is part of the wench committee. But you can only be called a wench by another SoWal wench. :love:

Yo Ho Ho!!!! It's the wenchin' life for me!

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

UOTE=InletBchDweller;154337]:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Very true Franny!!!!

I believe what comes around, goes around.[/QUOTE]

Ditto! Including those that say things they know nothing about!:evil: