• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

where are you on this list ?

New posts
Didn't make the list. My name was very popular in the '50's. Have you ever noticed how many 1950's girls names had 5 or 6 letters in it?
 
Last edited:
46...middle of the road.....:cool:
Funny...I have always considered myself # 1....:roll: :floor:
I do love my name though :wub: thanks mom & dad!
 
pgurney :nono1: :floor:

I'm not on the list either. I'm OK with that. Really I am. It doesn't bother me at all. Nosireee. I'm really fine that I'm not in the top 100. Really. Just because a name is in the top 100 and it means people like it a lot doesn't mean it bothers me that I'm not on the "People in our society like your name a lot" list. My feelings aren't hurt.... Really... haruumph...
 
pgurney :nono1: :floor:

I'm not on the list either. I'm OK with that. Really I am. It doesn't bother me at all. Nosireee. I'm really fine that I'm not in the top 100. Really. Just because a name is in the top 100 and it means people like it a lot doesn't mean it bothers me that I'm not on the "People in our society like your name a lot" list. My feelings aren't hurt.... Really... haruumph...

:lolabove: I haven't even looked yet but I bet mines not on there. I never really liked my name that much.
 
i hear ya guys. my name never makes any list, and people never know how to say it either.
 
My name didn't make the list. I am not surprised even though it is a typical name. I only have one friend born around the same time as me that has it. My parents were teens when I was born and "Oh Donna" was top of the charts, so that's how I got my name.:rolling:

I am surprised to see Emma as the number 1 choice. That is a very old name, but I always loved that name.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top