• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Oh, and I don't own properties I just enjoy the ones that are already there. As my sister said though, perhaphs this is an omen and I will own there one day!!!! :clap_1:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
I don't own there, as in I don't have to pay property taxes. But I always feel ownership for the time I am there. :love: My friends here think I own there since I'm a nervous wreck when it storms in Sowal, not for property, but for friends and paradise.

Besides, I'm sure you've paid enough in rental fees to claim ownership of that hammock. :D You are also contribute to the Sowal economy. Lets see there's the liquor store, the grocery store, Tom Thumb, & any number of dining establishments you may frequent while you live there for 2 weeks a year. Sowal benefits from your visits, just as we do here.

Besides we all own the beach. Join me "This land is your land..."

Last edited:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Oh, and I don't own properties I just enjoy the ones that are already there. As my sister said though, perhaphs this is an omen and I will own there one day!!!! :clap_1:

Grayt article, and Kathy you have a special place in the heart of us SoWalers, so in a sense you will always have a place there. :love:
You're ok too SJ. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: ...DARLENE!!!! That was my favorite line. That was funn reading and I am proud of our representatives!!!! :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Grayt article, and Kathy you have a special place in the heart of us SoWalers, so in a sense you will always have a place there. :love:
You're ok too SJ. ;-)
Okay? Just Okay? Where's the love? I thought Oklahoma was OK. :dunno:
just pulling your chain... :D

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
:clap_1: ...DARLENE!!!! That was my favorite line. That was funn reading and I am proud of our representatives!!!! :D

And that my dear is all because of you!!!!! I would NEVER have been called Darlene if you had not started it way back when!!!!!