• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
Thank you (and everyone else!) for the kind words!:love:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

we tell it like it is here on sowal. amore' pizza rocks. :love:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
...and you never know which RockStar's might show up to entertain you. ;-)

P2250203sm.jpg

P2250089sm.jpg

P2250143sm.jpg

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Jun 27, 2006
Kerens, Texas
Does anyone know the name of the guy in the middle of the third picture? He looks like someone I have seen playing here in Texas.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Does anyone know the name of the guy in the middle of the third picture? He looks like someone I have seen playing here in Texas.
That would be mr. norman jeter, out of pensacola fl, though his band is based out of MObile alabama. I'm not sure if they play the Texas scene, but they do have a texas swing feel to their bluegrass style.