• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aha

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
We had dinner there Saturday night & it was great. The gumbo is to-die-for, & there was a nice selection of oyster appetizers. But what I really liked was the atmosphere -- there just aren't that many fun, casual places on 30A, and Stinky's is helping to fill that void. Great vibe, awesome food, lots of fun!

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
And the raw oysters are good evidently? What does a dozen go for these days.....We'll be back in July......anybody have any recent adventures with good oysters on the half shell? thanks, KY oyster eater

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
And the raw oysters are good evidently? What does a dozen go for these days.....We'll be back in July......anybody have any recent adventures with good oysters on the half shell? thanks, KY oyster eater
At Stinky's, I think a dz raw are $7.

I :love: Hunt's, but haven't tried Stinky's yet.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth, KY oyster Eater!! :welcome: back!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The blackened shrimp and lime slaw---:love: :love:

I want to go back tomorow night!:clap_1:

Great atmosphere, great food. Get there now before the summer crowd hits!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
We went last week and had a meal that was great from start to finish. Between the four of us, we covered a good percentage of the menu, and there wasn't a thing I tasted that I didn't enjoy. Only disappointment was the size of the dessert portions. Kind of dinky, Stinky.

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth, KY oyster Eater!! :welcome: back!
Nope, but I've fallen off the bottom of venus! Seriously though, life has gotten even more interesting than usual. Wife, 3 kids (all girls), (juggle......don't drop the chainsaw, bowling ball, or egg) Everything is good, just living to get back to Destin in July. Just one of the many things that keep me goin'! Thanks for askin'......I need some OYSTERS!!!!!!!!! Haven't heard of ''Hunts'' before.....sounds like some good eatin'.........kind of hard to beat the happy hour at 331 Cafe though.