• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
My head hurts and my ankles are sore...but it was all worth it! :clap_1:
You should of heard the noise Mr. Kitty made when I asked him if I was too wild. :rotfl:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
My head hurts and my ankles are sore...but it was all worth it! :clap_1:
You should of heard the noise Mr. Kitty made when I asked him if I was too wild. :rotfl:

I know you did us proud!! Did you take Mr. Kitty to see Grumpy?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I know you did us proud!! Did you take Mr. Kitty to see Grumpy?

:lolabove: ...you were missed! I think we danced one for you! :blink: No Grumpy last night, but the weekend is young! ;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:lolabove: ...you were missed! I think we danced one for you! :blink: No Grumpy last night, but the weekend is young! ;-)

I was thinkin' about y'all!! Grumpy called and said he's got a "special" runnin' this weekend!! ;-)

jgtodd42

Beach Lover
May 8, 2007
Bumminham, Al & Seagrove
I was at Dikki Du last night and enjoyed meeting some of the "infamous" locals. Bought the Make It Funky CD....seemed like a good idea at the time. Somehow I enjoyed the music a lot more last night with Corona in hand and watching Miss Kitty cutting up. Listened to it today and it just wasn't the same. :dunno: If anyone wants the CD, you may have it. Rule: You must have been in attendance last night, and you must love Zydeco music. Just post a reply if you want it.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Me! Me! Me!!!!!! Little Beach LOVED dancing to it!:clap_1: I thought she was going to get on stage with them!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
If you enjoyed Dikki Du, you MUST go see Big Sam and the Funky Nation May 30th in Destin. Your feet will not tolerate being idle!:clap_1:

speaking of feet, my ankles were really sore from dancing on the grass. they are better now.

Skunky, we missed you and the Punz last night. FBB has sent me some pics, but I am too:creepy: to look at them!