• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
May 15, 2005
Mack Bayou, Sandestin
For those of you, and us, who miss Luna Del Mar, I've got great news. Cantina Laredo opened in the last couple of days at Grand Boulevard, and the food is grayt! As are the margaritas. The only bad news is that somehow the word is already out and tonight when we tried to make reservations the choices were 5:30 or 8:30.

We went with some other folks at 5:30 and the place was already hoppin'. By the time we left it was packed, and everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time.

We will be going back many, many times.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Punz and I stopped in the other day to see what what going on- it looks really nice!! And what good news about taking reservations!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks I loved luna del mar, I will check this out :clap: :clap:

Not to rain on sowal's parade, but I am hoping this one is better than the ones here in Dallas. Of course, for a Mex restaurant to take reservations is a bonus! I am also sure they do not have JUMBO's. ;-)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Not to rain on sowal's parade, but I am hoping this one is better than the ones here in Dallas. Of course, for a Mex restaurant to take reservations is a bonus! I am also sure they do not have JUMBO's. ;-)

We can bring our own bucket maybe.

BTW- I can't Dikki DU without you, GTTBM, and Mermaid.:sosad: It's like I am missing some limbs.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Reservations. Mexican restaurant.

Do these belong in the same sentence? :lol:

On the other hand, the Frog household is one that still misses Luna del Mar and will now drive regularly to either Los Antojitos or La Rumba (sorry, we're not Cocos fans) for our Mexican fix. Nice to hear there's another option.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I had hit or miss experiences at Luna del Mar. Is this new restaurant operated by the same people, or did you make the comparison because it is Tex Mex?

Grand Blvd is really growing and will make Mack Bayou even more attractive to many home buyers.

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
May 15, 2005
Mack Bayou, Sandestin
I had hit or miss experiences at Luna del Mar. Is this new restaurant operated by the same people, or did you make the comparison because it is Tex Mex?

Grand Blvd is really growing and will make Mack Bayou even more attractive to many home buyers.

SJ- That's right, comparison made because both are upscale Tex Mex. They're not operated by the same people.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
SJ- That's right, comparison made because both are upscale Tex Mex. They're not operated by the same people.

This sounds interesting....do you know their days/hours open.:dunno: I wonder how many they seat? I love Mexican food!!!!:clap: