• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
You can buy any photo from Moon Creek Studios by Kurt Lischka that you see on this site or SoWal facebook or instagram.

Our printer does an excellent job, high quality and quick shipping, packaged carefully. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Click Here to Shop Moon Creek Gallery Online.

"website was easy to navigate & purchasing process went smoothly. "Mandatory Evacuation" looks wonderful hanging in my dining room. I hope to be making another purchase soon."
- B.M.

"My purchase experience was great. The photo was beautiful...I bought and framed for my office. I enjoy your work very much on SoWal.com. I always look through your weekly photos. Allows me to get my taste of my favorite place to visit. Will probably be purchasing more in the future."
- S.L.

"I love my photos. We visit Grayton every year so they are such a wonderful reminder. They hang in my office at work and I get so many compliments. They also make me ready for our annual trip! The purchase experience was very smooth and I adore the final product."
- A.B.

Last edited:

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Re: Now get SoWal photo prints/framed prints online!!!

:clap: Kurt, so glad you included "Shade View." One of my favorites.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Cool idea--adding this link to my shopping links list!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg

I had to look at all of them! :love: Wonderful job Kurt!:clap:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
At any time in the future if someone wants a specific print or a framed print of any photo, all they have to do is let me know and I can add it to the gallery.

You may also purchase gift cards for your favorite SoWaller. ;-)

Thanks for your support!

Best wishes on your new endeavor--

I seem to recall a photo of 3 or 4 (?) pelicans flying in formation framed by some type of architecture (Seaside? Alys?)....can you please find and post that again? It was over-the-top-excellent.

Shel

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
My favorites are "boy with net" and "storm warning". I love the ones of children and weather most of all because they are precious and timeless.

About how long before Dennis's landfall was the storm warning photo taken and do you remember the date?

Last edited:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
This is cool,:cool: although I could spend a lot of money here.
Don't have to go out and get a frame, and or could get a canvass.
Hmmm, now which to get? Is there a bulk discount? :D

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
My favorites are "boy with net" and "storm warning". I love the ones of children and weather most of all because they are precious and timeless.

About how long before Dennis's landfall was the storm warning photo taken and do you remember the date?

Thanks! :love: 7/9/05 the eve before Dennis arrived.

Hey guys - when you're looking at photos in the gallery store there is a place for you to make comments on them if you want. Might help to get the ball rolling. Thanks ;-)