• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Publix at Sandestin is part of it. Look at all of the stores to the immediate west of Publix, and that is a portion of Grande Blvd., which is still growing.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
On the other hand, the Frog household is one that still misses Luna del Mar and will now drive regularly to either Los Antojitos or La Rumba (sorry, we're not Cocos fans) for our Mexican fix. Nice to hear there's another option.

Where are Los Antojitos and La Rumba located?:dunno:

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Los Antojitos is in PCB - don't remember exactly where - sorry and LaRumba is part of a chain that is on 98 between the outlet mall and Bass Pro Shop - on the south side where the Destin Commissary use to be and also Corkys BBQ.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Has anyone heard whether or not PF Changs is still going to be part of Grand Blvd? They used to mention it as one of the restaurants, but I haven't heard lately. I just went to a PF Changs in Houston a few days ago and loved the food and the prices, so I'm hoping that one is really going in here.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Has anyone heard whether or not PF Changs is still going to be part of Grand Blvd? They used to mention it as one of the restaurants, but I haven't heard lately. I just went to a PF Changs in Houston a few days ago and loved the food and the prices, so I'm hoping that one is really going in here.

:love: Love me some PF Changs.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Where are Los Antojitos and La Rumba located?:dunno:

Los Antojitos is in Panama City, not PCB. Cross the bridge on 98, go straight at the light where would turn left to go to 23rd (i.e. stay on 98), and it will be on your right maybe 1/4 to 1/2 mile past the light.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL

The place to watch for new national businesses coming into the area is monster.com, and I seem to remember seeing that PF Chang's was indeed looking to hire management in the Florida, Pensacola/Panama City (location: Destin) job market a few weeks back.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Heard more great compliments on Canitna Laredo today. It seems that they were packed last night, as I'm sure they will be for a long time if they keep the food tasty and the service good.

JHA

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2007
Carrollton, Ga
Can someone provide a phone number for Cantina Laredo?. Will add to my list for vacation week. Also, thanks to all that responded to my request for info on SRB. John:clap: