• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
i think Saturday is sold out too!...call the box office to check certain dates...:D

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I hear that Opening Night is filling quickly and is close to being sold out. After watching the final dress rehearsal, it is easy to see why. This play is seductively funny and entertaining, and the entire cast is great!

Yay...wish I could see it!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Question...do people tinkle their UNDERPANTS while viewing this show? :D

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
P6120005sm.jpg

"Underpants" - Seaside REP

Don Juan in action

Awww...Thanks, SJ! I'm seriously looking into my options for coming to see it. I haven't been able to see a Seaside play since "Charlotte's Web," and that had to be at least 5 years ago.

Please tell me that they're inside somewhere. Those long sleeves would be brutal in the amphitheater!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
They are inside an a/c building with the a/c blowing strong, so bring your coat and pants -- I'm not joking. They still look a little hot wearing all those clothes in front of the hot lights.

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
They are inside an a/c building with the a/c blowing strong, so bring your coat and pants -- I'm not joking. They still look a little hot wearing all those clothes in front of the hot lights.

Ah, yes. I'm used to theater temperatures. I played for a show a few years back in early October--still very pleasant temperatures outside in N. GA--and had to wear gloves and a hat. (It's always fun playing the piano in gloves.)

The only thing that's holding me back from repeating my rant about climate control in the summer is seeing that picture with all those layers and sleeves.