• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome: jont56....looks like you have been doing some looking around your new home! Glad you found our *humble little site.....:D I look forward to hearing you play sometime...GOOD LUCK!:clap:

*BTW...a :lie: belongs here ;-)

Hollibird

Beach Lover
so I have been in Texas training for two weeks now. Tasted just about everything on the menu. everything is great- coconut shrimp, crab cakes (and I am a maryland girl - they use old bay!), Saba steak (tenderloin) salad,ribs, Mahi sandwich, sannibel stuffed chicken.... but the most amazing is the desserts. everything is made in the kitchen. coconut fudge brownie, pina colada cake about a foot high, flourless choc. espresso cake with white choolate creme anglaise.... I am in heaven but my butt is getting bigger every day.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Sunday night we drove through to check out what was open. It was hopping! I couldn't believe all the people just hanging out. TBCafe had people in there working to get it ready.

Interesting set up back there....very claustrophobic for me. But I'm sure my daughter will get us out there walking around....shopping, not eating. :roll:

I can't wait to hear some reviews.:wave:

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Please expound on ''lifestyle'' outfit........I'm not in the loop and I'm sure there is a perfectly hilarious explanation. Does it include coconuts in any form?:rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Please expound on ''lifestyle'' outfit........I'm not in the loop and I'm sure there is a perfectly hilarious explanation. Does it include coconuts in any form?:rotfl:

No. it's how Tommy Bahama is marketed- and I believe the new store is actually called a "lifestyle" store. Personally, I can't imagine why someone would want a lifestyle created for them by some marketing team, but that's just me....I have no "lifestyle style"!:lol:

Hollibird

Beach Lover
Lifestyle... like beach living... the motto is "Relax, life is one long weekend" perfect for Destin, the town where contractors don't get off their ass for months at a time and no one knows how to return a phone call cause they'e too lazy.