• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Smiling JOe said:
What is up with all of the exercise, River Otter? I thought you were all about horsepower. :dunno: I guess that adventure race has really got you stoked, and that is good to see.

Don't get me wrong I DO STILL LOVE THE HORSE POWER!!! :love: I was so stoked by the Adventure Race though. Like I said I was able to do things I never thought I could do and now (as is usual with me) I am pushing he envelope until I crash :D

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
RiverOtter said:
Don't get me wrong I DO STILL LOVE THE HORSE POWER!!! :love: I was so stoked by the Adventure Race though. Like I said I was able to do things I never thought I could do and now (as is usual with me) I am pushing he envelope until I crash :D

I'm proud of you, RO. You should come on over to SoWell on SoWal and motivate those of us who are a little reluctant to "push the envelope".

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Smiling JOe said:
Just another reason not to ride my motorcycle around here. I would be much better off riding in the mountains at 100mph up and down the curvy roads. Okay, maybe not.

it's true, you would be better off. there's limited cell coverage in the mountains, and people are more aware of their surroundings, imo.

jr

bike_love

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2007
I'm a Cat 3 road racer here on vacation for the week and have decided that riding 30A is the only way to not kill children on the bike path. Since 30A isn't a great option either I have decided riding 98, albeit boring, is better for everyone's heath. It has a bike lane / curb from San Destin to Panama City. I've ridden the 40 mi round trip both ways from 30A and 98 and had no problems (averaging 20mi/hr both ways). It is even sick but I sort of liked when there where a bunch of cars because the side draft would push me up to 27+ mi/hr.