• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

egrp

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2005
The time has come -- Aug 10, 11:00am Courthouse steps, Defuniak Springs --
Bring your cash and you can buy the property once known for having a great pre-sale party (Aquaterra), unless Zohouri and his peeps can hand over about $44.5 million.

I wonder if EBSCO will pick it up at a steal. :dunno:

maybe a play for JOE...adjacent to northern land holdings and across the street from Camp Creek...why not? besides maybe being a little strapped for cash (but they could figure it out)...will be interesting

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Something. Passed by this morning and they are knee deep...and the sprinklers are running!:dunno: :bang:

Town planner Jim Tinson said, “Aquatera would become the next jewel on the Emerald Coast.”

Send "Jim the Planner" an e-mail (jtinson@harthowerton.com) and tell him get his butt over there and mow that "Jewel."

Last edited:

egrp

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2005
Town planner Jim Tinson said, ?Aquatera would become the next jewel on the Emerald Coast.?

Send "Jim the Planner" an e-mail (jtinson@harthowerton.com) and tell him get his butt over there and mow that "Jewel."

thats funny shelly...but not jim's fault...hes a good guy!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
thats funny shelly...but not jim's fault...hes a good guy!
Good point, EGRP. Sometimes, good people get in with the wrong crowd. Not everyone associated with Aquaterra were bad people, and as soon as some involved discovered potential legal troubles, they removed themselves from any association with Aquaterra. I don't know Jim, but I know of other reputable people who were involved (and I don't mean involved in fraud of which Zohouri was accused)

6thGen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
Not to mention it killed the Aquatini's chance of ever being a suitable alternative to the Appletini.

horace albumin

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2007
Re: Aquatera value

The land could be worth that and more; I heard Z sold one (1) of his eighteen (18) ocean front parcels on the Gulf Coast of Texas on Tuesday at an $81.5 Million "fire sale" price; paying off the lender's 40% LTV loan and netting him tens of millions of dollars of profits. He still has about 400 acres left there also worth probably another $80 million or more

"I wonder if EBSCO will pick it up at a steal." Doubtful. The auqatera lender is a CAL/NEV casion developer with an extremely deep pocket of cash