• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
:rofl: :floor:
i still have bruises from the last soiree...i don't know that i will ever fully recover....

:cool:
Got pics?;-)

Bwha haaa haaaaaa:rolling:
My October is booked solid, however, once again, if I can't make it, I'm sure Mini-Me can fill in for me.

And not to get off subject, but some punk teenage nymph just told ME to turn my music down here in Books-A-Million! I was listening to AOL Radio all 80's dance music- (that first CD thread took me back to memory lane).

I pretty much told her to pith off. I'm older and I have more insurance. :funn:

The nerve! I had headphones on and you can't hear it. I did set them down for a minute to go get my Grande Mocha Frappe.....:blush:
:funn: :funn: :funn:
I guess she can't handle Oldies......:pissed:

:rofl:
Did yousay HO DOWN????? Did someone shoot my X-wife?:rofl: :floor: :funn: :lol: :rolling: :yikes:
 
i still have bruises from the last soiree...i don't know that i will ever fully recover....

Hoppy...two words....shin guards. :wave:
 
HOW did I miss this yesterday??Bwhaaa haaaaa:funn:
All of the above, plus a Dolly Parton wig and a SoWal thong over your eye?

My fall break is October 5-9, which doesn't really matter. After the 4th I won't have classes between noon on Thursday and 6 p.m. on Monday. I'm in the crowd that can't be there Halloween weekend, but the other three weekends are good.

​

43 S.J. and mean as ever:D
You cannot give us only half of the info. Which birthday will it be for GiJO?
 
So did I miss the date decided on? I need to convince the people I work with to let me be out of the office. I'll need to start pleading and begging for someone to cover for me asap.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top