:rofl:
Bwha haaa haaaaaa
:rofl:
i still have bruises from the last soiree...i don't know that i will ever fully recover....
Got pics?;-)
Bwha haaa haaaaaa
My October is booked solid, however, once again, if I can't make it, I'm sure Mini-Me can fill in for me.
And not to get off subject, but some punk teenage nymph just told ME to turn my music down here in Books-A-Million! I was listening to AOL Radio all 80's dance music- (that first CD thread took me back to memory lane).
I pretty much told her to pith off. I'm older and I have more insurance. :funn:
The nerve! I had headphones on and you can't hear it. I did set them down for a minute to go get my Grande Mocha Frappe.....![]()
:funn: :funn: :funn:
I guess she can't handle Oldies......![]()
:rofl:
Did yousay HO DOWN????? Did someone shoot my X-wife?:rofl::funn:
![]()
![]()
![]()

