• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Very sad. I, like JDarg loved going during the off season until things seemed to change. It will be nothing without the entertainment, I can get wine at home....and save a lot of $$$. So they are closing at 7:00 now???? What's the point??

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
50 years from now all the little corner spaces on Scenic 30A will have awesome bars and restaurants, funky little places with all kinds of different music.

Now there's a comforting thought.

I bet in 50 years they'll just have one BIG building and everyone will put on a pair of virtual reality goggles and a headset and select their own nightlife venue (date included).

By that time, I'll have a box seat at a Pavarotti performance.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I recently noticed that Bill Evette (sp?) Is playing there on Thur nights for their wine tastings -- $15 per person.
Word on the street is Ceruleans may be starting up the Entertainment again

Do post if you hear anything

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Cerulean's is typically open until 7:30.

They ARE doing live music again, with limited hours, and working around the schedule of the people & their dog upstairs, so it can vary. I was told thurs & fri 6-8 is live music and wine tastings.

greenthit

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2006
ceruleans sucks.
its a corprate sink hole. arrrrrg
i will pillage and plunder you st. joe
i will have your booty!
and besides there are plenty of other good music venues with out their heads stuck up in their....

Last edited by a moderator:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
I missed this earlier.

6-8 hardly gets things going, bummer.

will i am, I don't think it's cerulean's per se, but the past management that just ran the place into the ground. once Anne Hunter was removed, the next manager had no clue as to how to 'manage', was blatantly surly, had no art or retail sense, and things went downhill fast, with patrons and employees fleeing faster than the ship could sink. It's a shame, because what cerulean's once was was pretty cool.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Cerulean's should have better hours/events soon. A little bird told me that the stupid hours were just a corporate ploy to skew the stats so that they will show a marked improvement under the auspices of new management. :bang:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Interesting. We were hearing that it was do to a complaint from residents living above Ceruleans objecting to the noise, but that sounds better than, we are cutting back wages and replacing managers with hourly people, at much cheaper rates.