Ceruleans Closing Entertainment too

Discussion in 'Music and Nightlife' started by Redd, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Key word is opposite. They do that to draw in people going opposite directions who don't want to risk their lives by crossing dangerous roads, for a cup of coffee.

4golf mentioned McD's. Unfortunately, I agree that McDonalds at that corner location would be the busiest restaurant in all of SoWal.

2. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

IMO, that has been the problem since day one.

For the record...since the change at the WC Market or Sugar Pies as they call it now, we have dined there ONCE. So, for me, they have screwed up Ceruleans and a tasty place to catch a bite to eat. Thank goodness for Fabrice, or I might starve. ;-)

3. Ceruleans

Ceruleans Beach Comber

Re: Ceruleans Art Lessons

Ceruleans is still up and running. No entertainment for the winter until March 2008, However we are not closed.We still continue to have wine, coffee, tea, and of course Our Art Gallery. Time of operation as changed for the winter season,. Open Saturday through Tuesday 10am to 5pm. Closed Sunday and Monday. We are Starting Art Lessons by one of our Greatest Artists Ms. Paige Summers. Accepting sign ups now. We also Plan to bring back Dancing Lessons for the month of February and March. Please call us and sign up for either lessons at 850-231-7735 and speak to Carol or Theresa Marie:clap:

4. Kurt Lischka

Kurt Lischka Admin Staff Member

Re: Ceruleans Art Lessons

Last time I was in I was told wine and entertainment was going away and it would be an art gallery. Sounds like there is still confusion.

5. scooterbug44

scooterbug44 SoWal Expert

Exclusivity - certainly not wanted in a community of million dollar vacation homes :roll:.

I'd love if they added some great tap beers and make it more pubbish, I was just commenting that I thought it would be more effective if they focused more on the evening crowd and less on the coffee considering how close the Starbucks is.

6. up4golf

up4golf Beach Lover

yes sadly sj. i don't think a great restaurant could make it if it is true about criollas.

7. Babyblue

Babyblue Beach Fanatic

Now that would be cool as heck!