• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
The previous story I was told was that the hours/lack of music were due to the folks upstairs & their little dog. Different source weeks later told me the Noble house tidbit. :dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
meaning they were trying to make things look better for noble house?

What is Noble House?

I'm sad- this time last year we would go to Cerulean's at least a couple nights a week, with or without kids. Could always find good music and at least a few friends, if not a packed house of them. Even during the day, it was a nice place to hang out. I wouldn't go in there for morning coffee now- drippy drip drip.

It is a sad shell of its former self, and it seemed to turn its back on the locals who kept it filled with people during the entire off season. The musical acts that kept the place filled were no longer booked, and gave us no reason to go.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Noble House = new management for WaterColor. St. Joe is getting out of the business that some feel they had no business being in.

I hear y'all about Ceruleans. I have overlooked the Starbucks sign because of the wonderful entertainment and feel of that place. It is a tremendous loss.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Apparently they have ceased entertainment again and food/beverage service. WTF?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Rumor has it that they are basically trying to end Cerulean's all together and get a leaser in there. Less overhead and hassle I guess.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
should have done it a while back, and they need to lease out the cornet market store. That is the most prime commercial spot on 30A IMO. It should be filled with a great place.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
should have done it a while back, and they need to lease out the cornet market store. That is the most prime commercial spot on 30A IMO. It should be filled with a great place.

I completely agree, the "food" establishment currently there is the blandest food on Earth. The pizza makes Sbarro look authentic.