• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2005
Tennessee
I'm putting all on notice that I am tired of being a lurker and being a "beach dreamer". Will post early and often, reply to anything until I at least reach 100. Here goes.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
I'm putting all on notice that I am tired of being a lurker and being a "beach dreamer". Will post early and often, reply to anything until I at least reach 100. Here goes.

100 .....:clap::clap:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Grayt goal! The lounge is where you can really get lots of posts. Does "beach crab" come after "beach dreamer"? If so, you'll really want to post a lot to get out of being a "beach crab" if that's your next stage on this board.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Grayt goal! The lounge is where you can really get lots of posts. Does "beach crab" come after "beach dreamer"? If so, you'll really want to post a lot to get out of being a "beach crab" if that's your next stage on this board.

:welcome: Bluemntfriend!

Paula has a point - you might want to just post right through all that crabbiness! Nobody wants to stay there long. :D

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Posting is so much better than lurking. :welcome:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
delurking is a good thing. :wave: