• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Thanksgiving

New posts
Come on, Miss Kitty...it's a pink elf costume with elfin shoes. I need that.

:wave:How much funn are we going to have at our slumber party? I'll bring the Borba water!:clap:
 
Want to be an elf? We can order you one and you can ride in the parade with us. How's your bead throwing arm? :idontno:

Ok Jfunn.....if it will keep the ORIGINAL Turkey Trot going we will be there. I will wear the ORIGINAL Trukey Trot t-shirt. It is too :cool:. Will there be prizes again?

GTTBM! You have to bring Cammifunn again. :wub:

Shoot! We aren't going to be in town this year. :cry: We'll miss the TT & the parade! :bang: I guess FFF is going to have to wear the turkey hat all by himself this year. :idontno: I wish we were gonna be there. :wave:
 
25542.jpg


BB, those boots would look grayt with this outfit.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top