Miss Kitty
Meow
I'll be an elf! I want that costume!! Where did you find it?
...costume ho!I'll be an elf! I want that costume!! Where did you find it?
...costume ho!...costume ho!
Come on, Miss Kitty...it's a pink elf costume with elfin shoes. I need that.
How much funn are we going to have at our slumber party? I'll bring the Borba water!
Want to be an elf? We can order you one and you can ride in the parade with us. How's your bead throwing arm?
Ok Jfunn.....if it will keep the ORIGINAL Turkey Trot going we will be there. I will wear the ORIGINAL Trukey Trot t-shirt. It is too. Will there be prizes again?
GTTBM! You have to bring Cammifunn again.![]()
We'll miss the TT & the parade!
I guess FFF is going to have to wear the turkey hat all by himself this year.
I wish we were gonna be there. 
I'll be an elf! I want that costume!! Where did you find it?
I'll be an elf! I want that costume!! Where did you find it?
Perhaps we need these instead!
![]()

![]()
BB, those boots would look grayt with this outfit.
Did SJ send you that? Lord don't get him started already!
no, but maybe I need to send him the elf one. ;-)