• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Oh and I forgot to say i'm mad at one of my sons ,I called him from the grocery asking him a question about his preference on something his response,MAMa I can't think about that right now,I'm busybusy at work!Well, hello there Russ I'm the one getting run into by folks with heaavy buggys...then I have to luge it home and then chop chop chop mix mix bake etc Sorry didn't mean to fuss on this holiday but still....oh and he's the one who wants home fried chicken.:bang:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
So far, I'm stress free. :roll:Came home an hour early, chased the dogs all over the freakin' neighborhood because they ran out the door when I was trying to get in with a gorgeous pecan pie one of my vendors brought me, then after I got them in I made a cocktail and made Allifunn's blue cheese biscuits..OMG...delish..then I walked those goofy dogs, made cornbread then chocolate truffle pie now I'm having another cocktail and I'm going to bed soon only to start it all over again in the morning...we aren't eating til around 5 because all the kids have to go other places first--I'll be ready for bed by the time it's over. :wave:

So far, I'm stress free. :roll:Came home an hour early, chased the dogs all over the freakin' neighborhood because they ran out the door when I was trying to get in with a gorgeous pecan pie one of my vendors brought me, then after I got them in I made a cocktail and made Allifunn's blue cheese biscuits..OMG...delish..then I walked those goofy dogs, made cornbread then chocolate truffle pie now I'm having another cocktail and I'm going to bed soon only to start it all over again in the morning...we aren't eating til around 5 because all the kids have to go other places first--I'll be ready for bed by the time it's over. :wave:
So, where did you find "Butter Me Not" rolls? I haven't researched that yet at Publix. I am just trying to get through tomorrow and maintain some degree of civility and avoiding having a stroke. :rotfl:

I *so* will try that recipe.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
So, where did you find "Butter Me Not" rolls? I haven't researched that yet at Publix. I am just trying to get through tomorrow and maintain some degree of civility and avoiding having a stroke. :rotfl:

I *so* will try that recipe.

Please don't have a stroke.....we need you.
No store in Texas has "Butter me Not" biscuits, so I used butter biscuits. They turned out fine, I guess. I ate about 10 of them!! :blush:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Butter biscuits, as in the freezer section? What brand? We are pretty limited as to what is available in this town.

No, in the refrigerated section. Canned biscuits. The ones with "buttery layers".