• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, updated standings through 12-31-07!

30A Skunkape 18-3
Miss Kitty 18-3
CP 17-4
Seaside2 17-4
drsvelte 17-4
Beach Runner 16-5
Arkiehawg 16-5
KDW 16-5
Kimmifunn 15-6
BeachSi02 15-6
Bamabeachbum 14-7
Whiteyfunn 14-7
Ocean Lover 13-8
LadyD 12-9 :sosad:
Minnie 11-10
Shallowsnole 8-13
Seacrestkristi 8-13
Yep, that's what my spreadsheet shows, too. Losing both GT and Clemson killed me.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I've got a spreadsheet of my games I have money on. Doing better there but still not going to win the money.

My Vols are looking good other than that pathetic fumble deep in Wisconsin several possessions ago, but they have made up for that. :D

But I hate it when they let a team have the run of the field like on the 60 yard runback they allowed Wisconsin to get after their first touchdown. :bang:

Hopefully no more of that. Go Vols.

Spoke too soon about Tennessee looking good. They look ok. Again, they let Wisconsin drive the ball right down the field and did nothing but go backwards on this drive.

If they want to win or expect to win this game they cannot keep letting Wisconsin come back with TD's and they cannot miss passes right in their hands like Briscoe just did. :bang:

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
If anyone is watching the Tennessee Wisconsin game you can see why Tennessee has lost their bowl game the past two years. Lack of defense against the run, and they are showing it this game. Letting everybody run against them, successfully.

Out of all the years Chavis has been defensive coordinator for Tennessee, this is the year that has been his worst as to yards allowed per game and they are almost at it.

If Tennessee loses this game, I might be hunting another team to cheer for in the SEC, or maybe even outside the SEC. :angry:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
If anyone is watching the Tennessee Wisconsin game you can see why Tennessee has lost their bowl game the past two years. Lack of defense against the run, and they are showing it this game. Letting everybody run against them, successfully.

Out of all the years Chavis has been defensive coordinator for Tennessee, this is the year that has been his worst as to yards allowed per game and they are almost at it.

If Tennessee loses this game, I might be hunting another team to cheer for in the SEC, or maybe even outside the SEC. :angry:
:wave:get to huntin'.
nice fieldgoal attempt.:roll:

you're safe ladyd. wtg UT.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
:wave:get to huntin'.
nice fieldgoal attempt.:roll:

you're safe ladyd. wtg UT.

Aggie, I cannot take much of this type of stuff. If they had lost they would have deserved to lose I can tell you. They did horrible the second half. Couldn't run the ball at all. I knew it wouldn't be easy but good grief. They will be lost without Cutcliffe as Offensive Coordinator but nothing looked impressive for the Vols in the second half. I didn't care for them taking Ainge out and bringing in #4 to quarterback when they were at the 15 of Wisconsin. Had 4 straight possessions with no points.

I was sweating that one. Thank goodness that is over.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Congrats to Miss Kitty and Mizzou.....at least one of the teams showed up to play today.

Note to David Lee and Reggie Herring.....Don't let the door hit your:moon: as you depart Arkansas. Ole Piss and A&M are getting the cream of the crop for coaches!:rotfl:

The end of the Nutt era is finally official.......:clap:

And now to something that is productive....:drink:

Go Hogs.....Go SEC! Nine months till football!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Congrats to Miss Kitty and Mizzou.....at least one of the teams showed up to play today.

Note to David Lee and Reggie Herring.....Don't let the door hit your:moon: as you depart Arkansas. Ole Piss and A&M are getting the cream of the crop for coaches!:rotfl:

Arkiehawg, there still is basketball. It goes until March. :D

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I'm not sure that it is going to be any better....at least for my beloved Hogs.....but it should be better than the BLUE KATS bball season....

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:wave:...how about dem Tigers!?! Thanks, Mr. Pig....it's been a fun season!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.