• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Spread offense.....opening up a porous defense for a good RB....what a novel idea.....

It would have been fun to watch DMAC or Jones in that type of offense.....

Next year....perhaps Jones will stay and have a blast in the Petrino offense...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Spread offense.....opening up a porous defense for a good RB....what a novel idea.....

It would have been fun to watch DMAC or Jones in that type of offense.....

Next year....perhaps Jones will stay and have a blast in the Petrino offense...

I agree. ;-) Be glad for my son and his friends...they must have had such fun today at the Cotton Bowl!!!

Oh Ladyd...repeat after me...think positive!

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Have they ever been to the Cotton Bowl before? I've been a few times and alway had a blast! Old stadium, but great memories.... I'm sure that they had a super time.....

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Have they ever been to the Cotton Bowl before? I've been a few times and alway had a blast! Old stadium, but great memories.... I'm sure that they had a super time.....

Yes, but not to see their team. I can't wait to hear the report! I know you like that stadium and that you like mustard on your corny dog!!! :wave:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I agree. ;-) Be glad for my son and his friends...they must have had such fun today at the Cotton Bowl!!!

Oh Ladyd...repeat after me...think positive!

I was pulling for Missouri Miss Kitty. They played a great game. It is going to be another rebuilding process for us next year with the offensive coordinator gone and Trooper Taylor also.

At least the Vols held on and won. Florida is having problems with Michigan also. :eek:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I am going crazy over this Michigan - Florida game!:lolabove::eek::lolabove::eek::lolabove:

Lloyd Carr deserved that win. What an incredible guy! Ann Arbor will miss his coaching presence but I am happy that he went out with a bowl game win.

Last edited:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
OMG! I bet you did go crazy! Congrats!

Thanks! I sold a house to one of his children before I moved down here. It was one of my last sales in Michigan. A very nice family, everyone respected Coach Carr!

But, it is hard to be a Michigan fan in Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.