• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
How about turn it into another Starbucks? Plenty of places have them on opposite street corners.
Key word is opposite. They do that to draw in people going opposite directions who don't want to risk their lives by crossing dangerous roads, for a cup of coffee.

4golf mentioned McD's. Unfortunately, I agree that McDonalds at that corner location would be the busiest restaurant in all of SoWal.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
What's wrong with a nice bar/pub with music? The art gallery - wine bar concept reeks exclusivity. A clean, warm, friendly neighborhood pub with a decent restaurant on the corner could be a winning combo (either one by itself would also work).

You could also close off the side street and put some tables outside. A couple of low key street musicians, artists, magician . . . and you would have a real scene.

The sales offices across the street give you a whole floor for expansion for food or shops. Then the spaces across 30A and Fish Out of Water would become more succesful and could become complimentary.

I'm not sure this is what the resort wants at this time. Someday though . . .

IMO, that has been the problem since day one.

For the record...since the change at the WC Market or Sugar Pies as they call it now, we have dined there ONCE. So, for me, they have screwed up Ceruleans and a tasty place to catch a bite to eat. Thank goodness for Fabrice, or I might starve. ;-)

Ceruleans

Beach Comber
Dec 11, 2007
WaterColor Resort
Re: Ceruleans Art Lessons

Ceruleans is still up and running. No entertainment for the winter until March 2008, However we are not closed.We still continue to have wine, coffee, tea, and of course Our Art Gallery. Time of operation as changed for the winter season,. Open Saturday through Tuesday 10am to 5pm. Closed Sunday and Monday. We are Starting Art Lessons by one of our Greatest Artists Ms. Paige Summers. Accepting sign ups now. We also Plan to bring back Dancing Lessons for the month of February and March. Please call us and sign up for either lessons at 850-231-7735 and speak to Carol or Theresa Marie:clap:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Re: Ceruleans Art Lessons

Ceruleans is still up and running. No entertainment for the winter until March 2008, However we are not closed.We still continue to have wine, coffee, tea, and of course Our Art Gallery. Time of operation as changed for the winter season,. Open Saturday through Tuesday 10am to 5pm. Closed Sunday and Monday. We are Starting Art Lessons by one of our Greatest Artists Ms. Paige Summers. Accepting sign ups now. We also Plan to bring back Dancing Lessons for the month of February and March. Please call us and sign up for either lessons at 850-231-7735 and speak to Carol or Theresa Marie:clap:

Last time I was in I was told wine and entertainment was going away and it would be an art gallery. Sounds like there is still confusion.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
What's wrong with a nice bar/pub with music? The art gallery - wine bar concept reeks exclusivity. A clean, warm, friendly neighborhood pub with a decent restaurant on the corner could be a winning combo (either one by itself would also work).

Exclusivity - certainly not wanted in a community of million dollar vacation homes :roll:.

I'd love if they added some great tap beers and make it more pubbish, I was just commenting that I thought it would be more effective if they focused more on the evening crowd and less on the coffee considering how close the Starbucks is.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Now there's a comforting thought.

I bet in 50 years they'll just have one BIG building and everyone will put on a pair of virtual reality goggles and a headset and select their own nightlife venue (date included).

By that time, I'll have a box seat at a Pavarotti performance.

Now that would be cool as heck!