• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
:lol:I remember seeing this place in nashville -even stepped inside for about a minute. it was kind of a dive. wonder what this place will be like. we shall have to see, shall we?

You should have gone in! This place is some kinda fun!!! The night we went we met some hockey players from the Canadian Maple Leafs, they were in town to play the Nashville Predators :)idontno:)! Anyway, we had waaaaay to much fun.

That was back when I was young and could stay up past 8:45. :wave: We must plan a wench trip to this location.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
There's Toronto Maple Leafs, and Montreal Canadiens, and many a years' strong rivalry between the two Original Six squads.

Allez Red Wings!

:lolabove:....gttbm had a disclaimer.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
There's Toronto Maple Leafs, and Montreal Canadiens, and many a years' strong rivalry between the two Original Six squads.

Allez Red Wings!

OK, so we may have been to a couple of places before we got there. Toronto is in Canada, so......I was close. :funn: Either way, we had a rip roarin' good time, whoever the heck those Canadians were, that played professional hockey.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
OK, so we may have been to a couple of places before we got there. Toronto is in Canada, so......I was close. :funn: Either way, we had a rip roarin' good time, whoever the heck those Canadians were, that played professional hockey.

What the puck...you had a good time! That's all that matters!!! :wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

:rotfl:

OK- I am still confused. Last time I visited you, you lived in Atlanta. Why were you watching the Nashville Predators? Did you move or sumpin'?

And did you drunk-buy some boots off the wall?

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Put me in the penalty box. (If FBB only knew:lol:)
:rotfl:

OK- I am still confused. Last time I visited you, you lived in Atlanta. Why were you watching the Nashville Predators? Did you move or sumpin'?

This was several years ago! I was on a business trip. :blush:

And did you drunk-buy some boots off the wall?

To the best of my knowledge, as if I had any of the evening, there were no boots on the wall. I don't think. I didn't have any strange boots the next day.
Like I said, "we had a reeeeaaal good time. That was before I ever drank a dargarita. Can you imagine. :eek: