• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I looked at what was left of my old formals while I was in Houston. They were all still so cute, that I left them there. We are talking 36 year old dresses! :eek:
I also have my mother's prom dress from 1958. It has been worn in Gainesville High School's last 2 productions of Grease--it's beautiful. Hail--If I run another couple of half marathons, maybe I can wear hers instead of mine!

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I looked at what was left of my old formals while I was in Houston. They were all still so cute, that I left them there. We are talking 36 year old dresses! :eek:

I'm so jealous. My mom took all of mine to Goodwill about three years ago. I was furious. She could've warned me! Today I was really cursing...those dresses are fetching $50 - $100 each on Ebay. I'd give anything for my 1988 Winter Social -- it was Victor Costa, black velvet with big red satin bows around the bottom.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'm so jealous. My mom took all of mine to Goodwill about three years ago. I was furious. She could've warned me! Today I was really cursing...those dresses are fetching $50 - $100 each on Ebay. I'd give anything for my 1988 Winter Social -- it was Victor Costa, black velvet with big red satin bows around the bottom.

:love:...Victor Costa!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
This is the best idea ever! :clap: I can't wait. If we have to stick to the theme of our own prom...I'd have to wear one of those 80's dresses with the big bows and all. Can I just change eras to the 50's because I like those gowns the best?

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
This is the best idea ever! :clap: I can't wait. If we have to stick to the theme of our own prom...I'd have to wear one of those 80's dresses with the big bows and all. Can I just change eras to the 50's because I like those gowns the best?

Here you go, BB, big bows and all. :clap:

DSCF9882.JPG