• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
so, sj, Butt Rub World HQ is now on 393N? what is housed there? products? food? please advise! we missed the big event yesterday :cry:. busy weekend with lots of family, etc coming into town.
yes. I'm not sure if the product is made there, or it is just the distribution center. There is plenty of butt rub there, and his other products.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Is there any industry that gives out more trophies than BBQ?

Non-profits. Just try to do some good without being recognized with a plaque or such:D.

Really, you could come away from an individual competition with as many as 5 trophies: one for each of 4 categories (chicken, ribs, pork, brisket), and if you placed high enough in those categories one for Grand Champion or Reserve Grand Champion. And then some comps have ancillary awards for sauce, people's choice, dessert, etc. Figure in 30-40 comps per year- Lots of recognition. You should have seen the trophies given out at the Ft Rucker comp last month- very cool helicopter models for Grand and Reserve Champs.

yes. I'm not sure if the product is made there, or it is just the distribution center. There is plenty of butt rub there, and his other products.

From what I understand, the product is bottled in Texas and distributed out of SRB.