• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JustaLocal

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2007
SRB
Welcome Sandy! I think there was a thread about organic vegetables - try a search of the forum. I'm ignorant on the subject.

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what could possibly be the difference between organic eggs and regular. :dunno:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:wave:

My name is Sandy and I am looking forward to making friends with some of the nice people on this site.

Love to talk about cooking, and sometimes maybe a little politics.

Does anyone know where there is a good place locally to buy organic vegetables?

:welcome:

To ease your search include the word "toni".

Tsgtsgirl

Beach Lover
Jul 22, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome:

This is a place to say hi and break the ice. Whether you are new to the board or not, tell us a little about yourself if you like or just :wave:

Thanks Kurt, hard to get into this sometimes.

Very proud mother of 19 month old Brodie and happliy married. Been in the area about 7 years but was born and raised in Birmingham, AL.
Love the area hate the cost of living. Love to read, when I get a spare minute and spend lots of time with my family.
Love Sowal.com message forum, it is a bit addicting with waiting to see what the next post or reply will be...
I think a lot of comics missed their calling :D

JustaLocal

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2007
SRB
Thanks Kurt, hard to get into this sometimes.

Very proud mother of 19 month old Brodie and happliy married. Been in the area about 7 years but was born and raised in Birmingham, AL.
Love the area hate the cost of living. Love to read, when I get a spare minute and spend lots of time with my family.
Love Sowal.com message forum, it is a bit addicting with waiting to see what the next post or reply will be...
I think a lot of comics missed their calling :D

:welcome: Tsgtsgirl! Is your name "Tsgtsgirl" a military reference?

flower-child

Beach Comber
Mar 23, 2008
Atlanta
Hi Everyone, :wave:

I just found this site a few days ago, and wanted to post a ?hello, nice to meet you? and introduce myself. I?m an Atlanta native and current resident, but did live for a short period of time in Crestone, CO and Lakeland, FL. In ?91 I married my high school sweetheart. We have one kid (boy 5). I love camping, hiking, organic gardening, reading, and I am a newbie aquarist. I am a flower child that was born too late (?71). But that hasn?t stopped me from being a conscious-minded, free thinker. My musical interests are wide and varied (rock to tech-fusion). But I especially love the Grateful Dead, Rush, and Jack Johnson.

I visited your area for the first time last September and fell in love with the place. It is sort of a fluke that I found it. I stumbled across it during a Google search for ?best beaches.? I?m the kind of person that goes where my heart leads, and decided to come for a visit. It was the best vacation I ever had. The community and the people I met are one of a kind. I appreciate not being made to feel like I was an invader. I plan to come for another visit in May. I think this is one of the best places I have ever been. In an effort to keep it that way, I plan to keep it a secret. As far as anyone else is concerned I am visiting Disney World. :D

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
:welcome: flower-child! Come whenever you can! :wave:

Hey, LeannC! My older, wiser brother just moved to L'ville from Raleigh; he works at the Med Center in pulmonary research. He takes great pics when he visits here. :wave: