• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I am still swooning over this! Thanks EVERYONE! :clap:

Great prom week story- I love how our friends come to SoWal on vacation and work when they get here. Mermaid and Mermaid spent 2 days working their butts off for the Prom - from flower arranging to a caulking project in the Rep office. Those 2 are like Energizer bunnies. And Miss Kitty has some serious poster making/glitter skillz!:clap: Thanks to y'all-

Yes, SoWal was definitely REPresenting (thanks Rep Comic) in the volunteer department for The Prom. I told Mermaid/Merman they had free tickets for life!

Thank you to ALL the volunteers - it could not have happened without you!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yes, SoWal was definitely REPresenting (thanks Rep Comic) in the volunteer department for The Prom. I told Mermaid/Merman they had free tickets for life!

I just heard Mermy fall down in Indiana! :clap: Everywhere I go, I hear someone talking about this party. Congrats to the Rep!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country

I just heard Mermy fall down in Indiana! :clap: Everywhere I go, I hear someone talking about this party. Congrats to the Rep!

That's awesome.:clap:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
We couldn't have a better queen!:love::wave:;-)