• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Hope it's a HUGE success!!!:wave:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I hope that the school raised lots of money tonight. I would have been there if I was in town. Someone please report on the funn that was had and $ that was made!!!:wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
a really funn time was had tonight with many of the swma parents, friends, and just people from the community who wanted to come out and support the school and enjoy the party. I so enjoyed visiting with teachers and all our parent friends who we've gotten to be close to over the last 3 or 4 years. its a special place with special bonds between its staff, families and supporters. absolutely amazing people coming together to provide a unique educational experience for children.

Dread Campitt was incredible as always!!! :clap:

a very memorable night under the stars. :love:

I almost got T. Cline's red piano painting that I bid on, but our school director ended up with it and was so thrilled. but I did get something else in the silent auction that I just love. also got to buy spidey's jackson pollock style artwork. quite unique!

the most funn we had all evening was the ride home in carol and sam's mini van with great friends including hop and mrs. hop (mini vans are so cool - 6 of us fit in very comfortably). talk about some really funn, pee in your pants conversations. wish I could remember what they were about... something about omb's and similar topics.. :wave:

Last edited:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
the most funn we had all evening was the ride home in carol and sam's mini van with great friends including hop and mrs. hop (mini vans are so cool - 6 of us fit in very comfortably). talk about some really funn, pee in your pants conversations. wish I could remember what they were about... something about omb's and similar topics.. :wave:

what happens in the mini-van....stays in the mini-van!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:clap: Glad y'all had fun!

Dangit Toots - I really wanted you to have T.Cline's painting, so I could admire and enjoy it too!