• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
:welcome: I just moved from SoWal to Prairieville! I will be coming back to SoWal quite a bit so let me know if you need something...:wave:

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
:welcome:Might have to get some good recipes from ya'll!!! Good to have you both!
Good luck.... Dey be cookin' by a pinch o' dis an' a han'ful o' dat! Plus, we folk from Louziana gen'rally don' write so good. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Good to know I will not be alone during Football season. Lori and I cook a mean gator Sauce Piquant (spl) as well as a few other dishes. Sounds like we have lots in common. Lets hook up some time drink a cold beer or glass of wine.

Welcome aboard! You need to get with Skunky in the Fall! Oh, and just so you know...I was the winner of the SoWal NCAA Pick'em last year. Yep...beat them all. :D Go to Amore Pizza in Gulf Place, see the trophy and get some delicious food!

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Welcome aboard! You need to get with Skunky in the Fall! Oh, and just so you know...I was the winner of the SoWal NCAA Pick'em last year. Yep...beat them all. :D Go to Amore Pizza in Gulf Place, see the trophy and get some delicious food!
bragger!:wave::angry::wave:

lindsayshropshi

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2008
santa rosa beach
:welcome: Whaddya mean, "Where's the best place to hang out?"... You just moved to the BEACH! :D;-)

But, lately, we've kinda been diggin' the Love Shack over on East Hewitt Road. Good food, good prices, good fun. And the Red Bar in Grayton's always a winner...

Welcome to Heaven!

ditto the love shack....happy hour starts at 4. we also hang out at dune allen beach, and seem to sit with the same folks every time. what beach are you near???

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005

In ALL its glory!!!:D

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
Thanks

I want to say thanks to all of you that has made us feel welcome. We look forward to meeting all of you really soon.