• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
:yikes: Is it here already!!! Hope to see you all at the theatre this summer!

fuddypostcardfrontdraftxx6.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Wednesdays through Saturdays [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]| June 11 - July 26 [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]| 7:30pm[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Seaside Meeting Hall Theatre | $20 Members / $24 Guests

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Seaside, FL - Imagine that every day, you awakened with no memory of who you are, where you are, how you got there, or what to do next. That's the premise of the surreal and hilarious comedy Fuddy Meers, which opens at the Seaside Repertory Theatre on Wednesday June 11, at 7:30pm. Fuddy Meers will run Wednesdays through Saturdays through July 26 at 7:30pm in the Meeting Hall Theatre. Tickets are $20 for members, and $24 for guests, and can be purchased online at www.seasiderep.org, or by calling the box office at 850-231-0733. The Rep's 2008 season has been sponsored by Pizitz Home and the Cottage Rental Agency.

The play tells the story of Claire, an amnesiac played by Rep newcomer Lacey Morgan Renteria, awaking in a strange room, with a strange man and an angry boy. Claire suffers from a strange form of amnesia which causes her slate to be wiped clean every evening while sleeping. If that sounds strange, then wait until you meet the rest of the oddball cast that includes a limping, lisping, deformed kidnapper (David Hopkins) and his moronic, foul-mouthed-puppet-wielding accomplice (Kevin Boyle). Fuddy Meers (which means "funny mirrors" in stroke-talk) is a laugh-a-minute roller coaster ride, the likes of which Rep audiences have never seen. Due to some strong language, mostly by the puppet, parental discretion is advised.

"....heady fun....fresh, zingy dialogue, which revels in warping the language of self-help books....Like the resourceful chef who turns leftovers into haute cuisine, Mr. Lindsay-Abaire blends clich?d ingredients into something savory and distinctive....[a] dark, sweet and thoroughly engaging comedy."
-NY Times

Sponsored by Destin Commons

Opening Night is members-only, with a reception preceding the show. To purchase tickets, call the box office at 231-0733.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
:clap::clap::clap:tonight!!! it's been crazy...it will be crazy....come see it...have some drinks and come prepared to laugh...same director as last year's UNDERPANTS!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Special thanks to the Dargs for all their support!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What an AMAZING show!!! So much goes on in this play- lots of OMG! and laughing. I am worn out- in the good way only a great night at the theater can do!

Get your tickets now and see SoWal's own Hop and RepComic. I won't be able to look at either one of them soon without completely cracking up.:lol:

The Rep rocks.:clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
What an AMAZING show!!! So much goes on in this play- lots of OMG! and laughing. I am worn out- in the good way only a great night at the theater can do!

Get your tickets now and see SoWal's own Hop and RepComic. I won't be able to look at either one of them soon without completely cracking up.:lol:

I dont really have a jealous bone in my body, but I am feeling a little green right now! :clap:

Can someone secretly tape this for me? :cool:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
There was a Rep members-only pre show party last night at Amavida, and it was a great start to the evening. What a nice membership perk!

A big thanks to Dan from Amavida and Jen from Raw & Juicy. :clap:

Amavida provided the great location, organic beer and wine, mimosas, and a really great iced tea. Loved loved loved that organic white wine and I wish I had a gallon of that tea in my fridge !

Jen's beautiful "raw" food was the perfect eats for a warm evening. I wish I had a picture of the table to show you just how beautiful! Spring rolls in cabbage leaf "holders" and a lick-the-plate peanut sauce, gazpacho in cucumber cups, stuffed mushrooms, and broccoli canneloni that I swear was made with cheese (nope- cashews!).

Join the Seaside Rep soon and don't miss another great event like this!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
you forgot to mention those deliciously ripened strawberries. Yummy! Thanks, Jen! (Raw & Juicy and Amavida are two of my favorite places in Seaside. I'm glad to see them supporting the REP Theatre)

Cannot wait to see this performance! Tonight is the first night open to the public! Get yourself some tickets. Call the REP to get them in advance. Seems to be many people in town this weekend, so I imagine seats will fill rather quickly.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com

Flawless, Frenetic and Fun! Fuddy Meers is the REPS best yet in my view! It's a no misser!

Dave Rauschkolb
:clap::clap::clap:

:clap:thanks guys!!! it was a blast!!! MORE TO COME!!!:clap: