• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
So I'm a little slow when it comes to reading the program for the play. I just read that Hop used to be on "The Guiding Light" soap opera !!!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
full house Sat. nite!....great crowd...plan ahead and get tix before they are gone!!! Thanks for all the community support!:wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The second week of Fuddy Meers starts tonight! :wave:

231-0733 is your ticket hotline!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
This play is totally different than most which the REP has performed in the recent past. It is filled with twisting characters and you never know what is about to happen. It is both shocking, real, and funny, at the same time. The sane are insane, and the insane are sane, ... maybe. Seriously, go see it and support the REP. You won't regret it. I'd go see this before I'd see any movie playing in the movie theater this summer. Don't wait too long to get your tickets because the play will be here for only a few more weeks.

As a reminder, on Thursdays and Fridays, stay around after the show for some live comedy! That curtain drops at 10pm.

ciclismo

Beach Comber
May 19, 2008
What a great show! My wife and I enjoyed the show and highly recommend to anyone needing a good laugh and quality entertainment. We are thinking of going again just so we can see the crazy characters for a second time. Best show for the Rep so far!!!