• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
bumpity...

COW PATTY!

Last edited:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
bumpity...

COW PATTY!

If we were still in Sowal, you know we'd be so there! Three Tuesday nights in a row wasn't enough--the kids and I were talking about it just last night, and the oldest Pea said, "It really is different every time you see it!" High praise from a jaded 15-year-old. :lol:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
those are not fresh. by any means. :rotfl:

Yeah, crumbly cow patty - so it wouldn't work for a cow patty frisbee. It was a hot day, which does a number on a cow patty's texture and appearance. I stopped the car and made Will get out and snap the pics.:lol:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Yeah, crumbly cow patty - so it wouldn't work for a cow patty frisbee. It was a hot day, which does a number on a cow patty's texture and appearance. I stopped the car and made Will get out and snap the pics.:lol:

I'm sure he was thrilled!

Was great to see the Sowal folks, it was a fun night & great crowd, thanks for the support! I'm amazed that I still giggle like crazy at this show every week, you'd think sooner or later it would get old, but nope...

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I'm sure he was thrilled!

Was great to see the Sowal folks, it was a fun night & great crowd, thanks for the support! I'm amazed that I still giggle like crazy at this show every week, you'd think sooner or later it would get old, but nope...

love the very last do-do song! I wish I had the words so we could sing it around the house.... perhaps some of you have them memorized by now? or have a video? :rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
love the very last do-do song! I wish I had the words so we could sing it around the house.... perhaps some of you have them memorized by now? or have a video? :rotfl:

:wave:

We also have a perfected "Opening Number" and the "Boo Hoo" song. I drove 1900 miles on our recent road trip- and I bet 1500 miles were spent singing Stinky Cheese Man songs.:shock: