• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Prayers for both you and Pepper.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I'm praying for Pepper and you and Big D. :love:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Good luck to Pepper. Hope all works out well for y'all.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Lotsa of love and prayers to your family and Pepper from our family and our zoo.

Trooper, Harold Darrell, Tunes, Ruby, Stupid Annie, Gracie, Joker,Bubba Kitty and Bob the Frog.

Thank y'all so much for the good vibes. We are so scared, but after talking to the person who runs the standard poodle squamous cell carcinoma registry, amputation is the most conservative thing to do. Because Pepper is show quality, her foot pads are so fat that the doctors don't think she'll have a limp. I just pray to God that the biopsy results are great and that, if it is cancer, that it hasn't spread. Just to go the extra mile, they are amputating at the P1 joint (higher up) instead of P2 -- it will look better aesthetically and won't make any difference in her gait.

I feel so sorry for Pepper. Apparently the recovery is slow and she will be in need of a lot of pain meds.

I just know that until I get the test results next week, I will be jumping out of my skin every time the phone rings.

Anyhow thank you all for all of the :love:. Skunky, I will be praying to St. Roch.

picture.php

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Lotsa of love and prayers to your family and Pepper from our family and our zoo.

Trooper, Harold Darrell, Tunes, Ruby, Stupid Annie, Gracie, Joker,Bubba Kitty and Bob the Frog.
:lol:

bogie, whiskey and i will be thinking of you and pepper!