• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

100BTG

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2008
BY THE BAY, there is a live vote going on right now on www.30a.com for the "Hottest Place to Have a Steak" in SoWal. Check it out!

100BTG

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2008
Be our Guest

We would love to have you as our Guests. I will personally guarantee your friends will thank you dearly for hosting your party at Fleming's.
We are the modern evolution of the traditional steakhouse. The personalized service will bowl you over and the food is to die for.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Venture out to 30-A!

I would without a doubt take the beautiful drive out to Scenic 30-A. Some of the finest food in the region is along this road. No national chains here. Why eat at a chain when they are everywhere? You came to experience what the local area offers. Why not dine local, enjoy local, support local; owner operated, independent quality.

For steak, I would try Destin Chops 30-A the new place in Seacrest, next to Rosemary Beach. For 20 years or so Jim Altimura has been an excellent operator and the food's great! Give it a try!

Dave Rauschkolb
Owner/operator, Bud & Alley's Restaurant
and TACO BAR

Last edited:

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
Steak? In a seafood environment? That's like coming to Memphis (mu home turf) and asking for seafood, the way I see it. 'course I have some "friends" who have a place in PCB and they do not eat seafood at all, whatsoever! Pretty remarkable. On the other hand, we eat seafood almost every night while at our place in Inlet Beach. Fresh, local and "oh, so good!"

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005