• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap:The interns were wonderful tonight!!!! The performance was hilarious.

:clap: They definitely have figured out how to finish the season with a BANG!

:clap: Fortunately for us, it runs three more nights

:clap:Our community is definitely blessed to have such an outstanding group of young people.

This post is a thing of beauty!

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
Reserve your tickets now! On top of being able to see these talented interns perform, it's also a benefit for the South Walton High School Drama Club!

850.231.0733 or buy them online at www.seasiderep.org

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
Miss Kitty, thanks for the generous donation!!! I'll talk to Craige about getting you on stage sometime :D

I can picture it now...
"The intermission entertainment for tonight's production of Long Day's Journey Into Night will be SoWal legend Miss Kitty doing stand up comedy!!!!"

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Miss Kitty, thanks for the generous donation!!! I'll talk to Craige about getting you on stage sometime :D

I can picture it now...
"The intermission entertainment for tonight's production of Long Day's Journey Into Night will be SoWal legend Miss Kitty doing stand up comedy!!!!"

That could be another fundraiser for the rep (and SWHS drama) all by itself! :clap:

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
Congrats on the interns for putting up a really, really, entertaining show. For those of you who haven;t seen it, you have two more chances, and I promise it is worth way more than the price of admission... Bravo!:clap:

And big thanks to Miss Kitty for becoming a member of the REP:love:.... :welcome:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Congrats on the interns for putting up a really, really, entertaining show. For those of you who haven;t seen it, you have two more chances, and I promise it is worth way more than the price of admission... Bravo!:clap:

And big thanks to Miss Kitty for becoming a member of the REP:love:.... :welcome:

:wave:...Mr. Kitty was embarrassed I took so long. It was one of those things you thought you did, but didn't. Now we feel complete! Now, about that stage time....:D

So, if you haven't joined The Rep...whatcha' waiting on? :D

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
:clap:Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! to the Intern Show! What a fantastic performance. These guys worked so hard all summer on all the Rep's productions. They got their own personal standing ovation last night. Great job! :clap: The Rep and South Walton High School have formed a wonderful relationship and it has born fruit! Bravo!:clap:

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
Only two more nights left! We had a great audience Thursday night, so let's keep it going!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The show rocks! It is difficult to resist posting photos. Don't want to give away any premature laughs, but believe me people, the show is great! I love to laugh hard, and the last act had me going. Before moving here, I didn't even know that high school peeps could act so well, and as Jdarg said, they are good peeps, too! I hope those graduating seniors come back and visit sometimes.