• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Coach Fulmer was an offensive lineman in college, I seriously doubt he is much larger than he has always been. What is with this weight thing with him.:dunno: Many coaches are big men.

Does it affect his coaching ability, doubt it. Does it make him a bad person, well of course not. I just do not understand the humor in making fun of someone's personal looks.

As a UT alum, I more than anyone want to win, but geez, can we give the guy a break, you think he likes this season.

If you feel qualified to critize his coaching or recruiting ability go for it, but please lay off the weight jokes, it truly has nothing to do with football.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
i apologize minnie and to anyone else that may be offended. I could care less if the man weighs 486 lbs. the jokes about his weight, eating krispy kreme, a bucket of KFC are as old as I am. people will ridicule him regardless, but I agree his weight doesn't have anything to do with his coaching abilities.:wave:

Last edited:

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
This message has been changed to protect the nameless guilty party but it was found out about while talking to JDarg and Miss Hammertoe Kitty. Somebody owes me 25 thank you's rep points and the hail mary's.

Last edited:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Coach Fulmer was an offensive lineman in college, I seriously doubt he is much larger than he has always been. What is with this weight thing with him.:dunno: Many coaches are big men.

Does it affect his coaching ability, doubt it. Does it make him a bad person, well of course not. I just do not understand the humor in making fun of someone's personal looks.

As a UT alum, I more than anyone want to win, but geez, can we give the guy a break, you think he likes this season.

If you feel qualified to critize his coaching or recruiting ability go for it, but please lay off the weight jokes, it truly has nothing to do with football.

Sorry, but Fulmer deserves every shred of bad karma that comes his way. I wish him nothing but the worst. The fact that he is a disgusting fat body just makes it more fun.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I just want everyone to know how much I'm enjoying this thread. Keep it comin'!

It's so nice to be on the other side of the fence for once! :funn:

Roll Tide!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
I will agree that it is probably time for a change at UT. But being a big guy and being made fun of for that, seems to me like something kids in HS do. Do people make fun of the Notre Dame coach. :dunno:

Whatever, if making fun of someone's personal looks is enjoyable, have at it.

It does not appeal to me.

Even though I am a UT alum and fan, I wish Bama the best this year as I feel they are the team that will go the furthest in the SEC. And while UT and Ole Miss are dearest to me, I will always support the conference.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I will agree that it is probably time for a change at UT. But being a big guy and being made fun of for that, seems to me like something kids in HS do. Do people make fun of the Notre Dame coach. :dunno:

Whatever, if making fun of someone's personal looks is enjoyable, have at it.

It does not appeal to me.

Even though I am a UT alum and fan, I wish Bama the best this year as I feel they are the team that will go the furthest in the SEC. And while UT and Ole Miss are dearest to me, I will always support the conference.

Yes, but he seems like a real jerk so it's ok...:D

It happens to all coaches. Mine has been compared to the devil himself so I think Fat Phil is getting off pretty easy in the insult department.